Third Party Shipping and Moving Policies
Third Party Movers – Shipping Policies:
1. D and R Movers Cincinnati is not responsible for the inventory that was loaded by someone else. We are there to offload all items
2. We advise that clients that want an offload to have their loading list handy and check off all items as they come off the truck. This will allow you
3. Assembly of items. We are not responsible for reassembling any items since we did not take them apart and attach bags of screws etc for reassembly and we cannot accept blame for and stripped screwholes etc. Assembly is done on an item by item decision made at time of offload but D and R Movers Cincinnati does not accept and liability for items we did not unassemble.
4. Clients are not allowed to help our movers to lift or move heavy items. D and R Movers Cincinnati is not responsible for injury from assisting our movers.
5. Clients should be aware that long distance movers mix clients furniture during the move and items or boxes being missing is a frequent event. Watch them load it, list the inventory item by item to protect your right is something is missing. (updated 4/2016)
Scheduling Appointments: Priorities:
1. Scheduling is a complicated process for a moving company. We schedule moves on 2 hour blocks of time for that day. We know when it will take 2 or 3 or 4 hours based upon what the clients tell us they are moving. We are very specific in asking what will be moved, high rise, second floor, unassembling and reassembling, smaller doorways where normal doesn’t fit (older homes), rain, snow, ice, access to loading spot near to the exit of the home or building.
2. Once we are there we are obligated to finish the contract of carriage to move at that time. Our office will call to inform clients of any delay. We will dispatch the next available truck to your move. When clients call into the office for updates we give the best estimates upon our 25 years of exerience in dealing with this issue. 28 days of the month everything goes just fine. It is the other two days that we struggle to get to everyone. We will call another mover for you if possible. Most are booked just as we are. We understand this is not a perfect process but all we can ask is for patience. Most clients go balistic and we understand but we do our best to get to you so please be a little understanding. We know people take time off for their moves and need it done that day. We have worked as late as midnight to finish our schedule and please our clients. We do go the extra mile. (updated 3-2017)
1. As careful as we are to wrap everything and take great care to protect your property from damages- Accidents Happen.
2. We will notify you of any damage we are responsible for. We value you as a customer and want your next move. We will fix you damages or replace the item as required. There are requirements for this policy. If you have high value items we require you to notify us so that we can take special care to protect your valuables with our Super Care Service. This means we will load these items to keep them safer from sudden stops, make sure nothing gets nicked or dropped. We give these items extra care and protection. Notice of liability for high cost items requires disclosure at time of move what they are. Failure to notify us will exempt these items from our replace or repair responsibility.
3. If we inadvertenty damage other property we will make every effort to replace the item or repair it. 95% of the time we can have an item repaired. Sometimes the property damaged is no longer repairable due to the fact it is out of the manufacturer’s life cycle to get repair parts. We will offer you a monetary remuneration based upon a fair representation of the replacement of a comperable item. Sometimes age is the worst valuation of an items comperable replacement value so we go the extra mile to make you as whole as is possible. We value your business and want you satisfied. (updated 11-2016)
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator, Chrome, Internet Explorer or any web browser) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Clinical & Herbal Innovations. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only